Holy crap these things are incredible. I can only find them in this ginormous bag at Costco but it’s worth every penny of the $7.00 for the bag. They’re gluten free, kosher, and as far as I can tell vegan. Most importantly they are tasty!
Previously on Cake Love, Not War
- RT @SomervilleCity: #Earlyvoting runs through Nov. 4. #gotv @ Somerville City Hall instagram.com/p/BMPFLqSlX9g/ 8 months ago
- Coconut Butter cakelovenotwar.com/2016/07/30/coc… https://t.co/TogBwY7Cwc 12 months ago
- Earl’s Frenchie Lentils cakelovenotwar.com/2016/03/31/ear… https://t.co/2G8OIsgN3Z 1 year ago
- Frenchie cakelovenotwar.com/2016/03/27/fre… https://t.co/C37yT9cOsb 1 year ago
- RT @SuperUber7: Just a few days left to check out my shop! Ends 3/31 goo.gl/mD1Zb0 #shoes #ShoeBuy #deals #savings http://t.co/lco… 2 years ago